riding coats

4 replies to this topic
  • Beta_Man

Posted April 14, 2003 - 08:00 PM

I am looking to by a riding coat but not sure which one to go with. I would like on that the sleeves come of and also it can fold into its own fanny pack. do you guys have any good recommendations. :)

• yamaha.dude

Posted April 14, 2003 - 08:22 PM

Scotts have a nice one, and Fox have just released a new one which has had great reviews... though I see you are from Canada and the Fox one doesn't really suit the colder climates... no liner, or ability to zip in a liner... you may have warm riding jerseys anyway...

David

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Burnrider

Posted April 15, 2003 - 04:13 AM

Check out ACERBIS. Mine has both those features. They may even have liners for the cold weather. We tend to ignore the liner and layer clothing, using the fanny back to stow it if we strip down several miles into the ride.

• Indy_WR450

Posted April 15, 2003 - 04:15 AM

My Acerbis Kilma jacket will not fold up into a fanny pack. It is too thick and has shoulder pads and elbow pads in it.

• banffboy

Posted April 15, 2003 - 04:27 AM

I just ordered a Thor from the Motorcycle Superstore. They have a number of different jackets that you can check out :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.