Moose SS brake cable for 1999 wr400

1 reply to this topic
  • jivenene

Posted October 08, 2009 - 11:48 PM

The question is, if i buy one for a 2006 WR450, will it route directly to the caliper ala CR style? I am assuming the ones they sell for the 1999 wr400 are the longer ones that go under the fork leg. That will not work for me as i am switching between dirt setup and supermoto setup, with a caliper relocation bracket, so the stock routing cable has to stretch another 2-3 inches, and it just looks too tight.

The moose lines look good, but i want to know it will fit before i order it.

thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jivenene

Posted October 10, 2009 - 09:29 AM

so as far as i can tell, any line for a 2005-2008 wr450 will fit onto the stock wr400 caiper w/ headlight, even with a caliper relocation bracket for a 320mm rotor.

now, what brand would one suggest? HEL, Moose, or Galfer. from my reading, it looks like Galfer is the crappiest, and HEL is the best. anyone confirm that?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.