Js1 On The 2010 Yamaha 450f

he makes it look way too easy and I am sure the 2010 does not hurt either.....any guesses as to who was on his #7 bike? Malcolm?

Can't wait to see him at the US Open.

It looks like Sorby to me someone else said it too in the comments at the bottom of the video.

Regarding how smooth he looked, not knocking Bubba in the least, did you notice there wasn't one bump on the track anywhere? Some of the corners looked like a National TT course before the race. I'm still pretty smooth on stuff like that.

As far as the SX series being boring, I doubt that will be true. The thing with Stewart is that even when he's out front by himself, just watching him ride is a nail biter. You never know when the next crash is coming. :busted::banana:

Regarding how smooth he looked, not knocking Bubba in the least, did you notice there wasn't one bump on the track anywhere? Some of the corners looked like a National TT course before the race. I'm still pretty smooth on stuff like that.

As far as the SX series being boring, I doubt that will be true. The thing with Stewart is that even when he's out front by himself, just watching him ride is a nail biter. You never know when the next crash is coming. :busted::banana:

I get what you're saying... but how often is an SX track considered rough anyway? Most of the tracks are made of hard pack dirt that hardly changes.

Riders can be called smooth, on a smooth sx track. Landing perfectly on rhythm sections and smooth cornering for example.

Stewart is the most amazing dirt bike racer there is, hard to knock him even if he crashed sometimes, but so does everyone really.

Regarding how smooth he looked, not knocking Bubba in the least, did you notice there wasn't one bump on the track anywhere? Some of the corners looked like a National TT course before the race. I'm still pretty smooth on stuff like that. :busted:

Grey you can thank the Sand God and a lot of clay in

Haines City Fl, but the the track prep for that SX track is something else also. The whoops and the jump faces really stand up to no rutting big time there.