5 replies to this topic

Posted April 12, 2003 - 04:27 AM

When i go riding on my XR80.I think tjat it is great to check over the bike and look for something that is rong.And i think that my bike sounds a little bad.I think it is the oil. :D /bike/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smashpc.gif :D :D :) :D

• needsprayer

Posted April 12, 2003 - 10:29 AM

Ignoramus pipsqueak, from whence have you traveled to have arrived here in such a pathetic state. :)

• Mainjet2001

Posted April 14, 2003 - 02:44 AM

LOL......I would just have said "jeeeeez.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sunnymex

Posted April 14, 2003 - 10:39 AM

Come on guys, give the kid a break. :D He is probably just getting into biking and you two probably scared this kid away.

Rustertail, where does the noise come from?? Keep checking over your bike. It is a good habit and something that should be done before every ride. :)

• needsprayer

Posted April 14, 2003 - 11:09 AM

Just having some fun, Super Hunky style. His posts are so illiterate I thought he was a Troll. /bike/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smashpc.gif

I must have gotten hold of some bad oil and it made me crabby. :D

Sorry Roostertail :)

• sunnymex

Posted April 14, 2003 - 01:42 PM

No worries. I know how you feel. One of those days!! I think that he may strive to ride the BRP someday. In the meantime he is working on his LRP skills. Little Red Pig. Happy riding.

Related Content

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 4 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.