Tech Bulletin say's "all 03 WR450F"

6 replies to this topic
  • wr250rr

Posted April 11, 2003 - 03:46 PM

When I call Yamaha and give them my S/N, they say it is not in the affected range. I got a copy of the Tech Bulletin and it say's " All 2003 WR450F " &%$#@!!!!!
Is everybody doing the lap and locktite fix regardless of their S/N or what ? :)

• Crazythumpin

Posted April 11, 2003 - 04:36 PM

Ya should have bought a YZF!!!!!! :)

• wr250rr

Posted April 11, 2003 - 05:02 PM

Hey Rick.... :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • adamwagar

Posted April 12, 2003 - 02:24 AM

Ask them what the affected range is. I'll bet they won't tell you.

Yamaha builds great bikes but their customer relations department needs to be uncorked.

• Crazythumpin

Posted April 12, 2003 - 03:36 PM

Hey Rick.... :D

:thinking:Hmmmm....you are right, that is the probably the only view a WR rider would get when he thinks he can pass a YZ! :)

J/K

• Lon13

Posted April 12, 2003 - 03:43 PM

Call again, My dealer told me the same thing. Take the copy of the TSB if you have to. If you get the same answer, call Yams customer servuce dept. But then again, do you really want this shop to work on your bike after you had to force them to do whats right? I think I would take my business elsewhere. And tell your friends.:)

• WR450

Posted April 13, 2003 - 08:50 PM

My dealer called me and said all WR 450's have been recalled and I must bring mine in

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.