motion pro fork bleeder

6 replies to this topic
  • panaman

Posted October 01, 2009 - 03:40 AM

Anyone ever use them?
I just ordered a set from the TT store....

• matt4x4

Posted October 01, 2009 - 04:07 AM

I don't know if mine are motion Pro - but I do have bleeders, they seem to work well when I remember to use them!

• bloodline

Posted October 01, 2009 - 06:56 AM

yes. Fragile. Don't over do it when you screw them in.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GCannon

Posted October 01, 2009 - 08:03 AM

Mine have worked great for years. remembering to use them is the trick.

• seabass152

Posted October 01, 2009 - 04:04 PM

Only bad thing I experienced is if you have rubber mounted bar clamps, the bars can move enough in a crash to break these off. Happened to me on my CRF in a mild get off.

• panaman

Posted October 02, 2009 - 05:53 AM

Only bad thing I experienced is if you have rubber mounted bar clamps, the bars can move enough in a crash to break these off. Happened to me on my CRF in a mild get off.

i have 30 mm bar risers on my bike.... so i dont think the bars could ever hit these

• YamaLink

Posted October 02, 2009 - 09:04 AM

Used 'em. Love 'em!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.