Wr 250 f white cowl (yes I´ve searched ;-)

No replies to this topic
  • drfakoo

Posted September 30, 2009 - 11:41 AM

Hi Folks !!!
I´ve red all post and info about the white cowl on the special kit sold for wr´s 250 f in Australia.
I´ve searched many other options from the aftermarket, but I love the OEM headlight.
While the bike does not wear the rally kit ,I have bought the white Acerbis plastic kit for my 09 450 F.
My bike was imported from the US (not european) and I live in Spain.
European headlights are a bit bigger than american ones; what I don´t know is if the american wr450f headlight is the same size as the australian 250f headlight (seems so). If so, I only need the plastic cowl in white.
May somebody give me the reference number for it, and a dealer from Australia where I can purchase it via internet ???
If the headlight is different I have no problem on buying the complerte set (headlight+white cowl).
Thanks a lot guys !!!
Cheers
Facu
;-)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.