Measurements of WR400 fuel screw o-ring?

2 replies to this topic
  • radish150

Posted September 29, 2009 - 04:49 PM

I´m living in South America and the section of parts here is crap, and am trying to get an oring on my fuel screw. I might need to get one sent from the states but I thought if someone could send me measurements for it I could match it up to something commercial.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • William1

Posted September 29, 2009 - 05:30 PM

The size is weird and is not a standard size at all.

• radish150

Posted September 30, 2009 - 02:59 PM

How "wierd" is it? I´m not really understanding what you mean, maybe it would be easier for someone to just send me one so I can see for myself :banana: I´ll trade one o-ring sent in an envelope, to "Deepest darkest Peru, for one wierd and quirky Peruvian Christmas present to be delivered in December... anyone?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.