wr 450 2003 , slip on can

2 replies to this topic
  • wr-razz

Posted September 28, 2009 - 10:23 AM

hi all , i`m now gonna look for a slip on can for me wr , she`s totally standard and is used nearly everyday for work travel and most weekends for play , i wanna get her sounding thumpier , is there a can out there , ( don`t mind rejetting ) that ain`t that loud , cos i work in the middle of city and go at 6 in the morning , cheers :busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • foggy3061

Posted September 28, 2009 - 09:25 PM

I'd recommend a DEP silencer. The enduro model, only 93db so won't cause you any annoyance when out riding on or off road but sound much better than stock (also they aren't marked up 'not for road use').

They improve the bikes power too, though I doubt you'll have to re-jet; mine only required a pilot air screw adjustment and runs fine.

• wr-razz

Posted September 29, 2009 - 04:29 AM

cheers dude :busted:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.