How is the Magura Hydraulic Clutch?

2 replies to this topic
  • MorrisWR

Posted April 10, 2003 - 08:19 AM

Okay, I searched the archives and didn't see a lot on Maguras. I've run Magura brakes on my mountain bikes since the 90's and they are great.

Anyone running these on their WR or YZ? What are your comments. I read the installation PDF file on Magura's site and it looks pretty easy to install. They're under $200 so not bad on price either.

The ones I've found on the net are listed as YZ426 but I assume they'll fit the WR's since their shouldn't be a difference between the clutch cable and connector on the YZ and WR. Am I correct on this?

I think I'm about ready to just get a set and try it out. I'm used to my XR400 clutch which is easy to use compared to the WR426.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • battlecry

Posted April 10, 2003 - 08:26 AM

I was looking at them but stopped because they do not have an electric switch for the starter interlock.

• MorrisWR

Posted April 10, 2003 - 09:06 AM

I assume you have a 450 since you're talking about electric start? My 426 is kick only so I don't have to worry about that part. Thanks.

Well, I ordered a set for $180 so I'll see how they are.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.