newbie need help with this wr 450 2006 plz

No replies to this topic
  • wr450fwi

Posted September 23, 2009 - 05:47 PM

hi i just get a wr 450 and i done most of all the free mod .i have a dyna fs cdi .ais removal kit .kn n filter .air box close but snorkel remove .07 pipe .stock header.oversize radiator .boyesen impeler and cover .main jet 168 pilot jet 48 .gytr needle.all of this was workin good a day after changin my spark plug i use a cr9e ,wanted to run cooler cause i ridin on the street i forget to mention my riding .i have super moterd rims and i runin all day long on the streeet when i m not working .anyway i went back to cr8e thinkin dat was the problem .i have a lil hesitation on the bottom end .a lil bog at low speed .i from the carribean i sorry for the broken english lol thanks to y all:thumbsup: :busted:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.