OT need help

3 replies to this topic
  • starttman

Posted April 10, 2003 - 01:55 AM

i'm helping with a suprise 30th birthday party. i need trivia info for 1973. there should be a resource site that could help me. i'm looking for info about 73. showbusiness,movies,music , politics,issues, styles,costs of goods,sports ECT.

any suggestions on a site?

• racemile

Posted April 10, 2003 - 05:51 AM

Check with a high school in the area. Oft-times they put that kinf of info in there yearbook. If nothing else works this may get you the info you need.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • deano

Posted April 10, 2003 - 12:56 PM

try this site...it might help..

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted April 11, 2003 - 06:13 AM

Can't remember where I saw it Chris, but probably eBay. It was called a "birth year CD", or something similar, it had all the major events, news etc that happened in whatever year you ask them for, on a compact disc. Worth a look, good luck.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.