Enough already!

5 replies to this topic
  • Wiz636

Posted September 22, 2009 - 01:49 PM

I suggest that the next person that mentions 'Cannondale' receives a lifetime ban. :banana: :busted: :thumbsup:

• krony506

Posted September 22, 2009 - 02:08 PM

You know by saying that you will get flooded with that comment.

• SMITH201

Posted September 22, 2009 - 02:16 PM

My Cannondale mountain bike is sweet! :busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted September 22, 2009 - 02:46 PM

Wiz, if the pressure becomes just too much to bear, please remember your good buddy cowboyona426 and sign the title over to me before you jump. I'll see to it that it has a good home and is allowed to live the rest of its life in a fitting manner.

• FinchFan194

Posted September 22, 2009 - 02:53 PM

I agree with Wiz everyone knows Cannondale's were and are a POS and really have nothing to do with the 2010.

• grayracer513

Posted September 22, 2009 - 03:00 PM

I own a Cannondale. It's a road racing tandem, and an awesome machine. I also own a carbon fiber Peugeot solo road bike, which is also an inspiring ride. Both companies would have been well served not to have ventured outside of bicycle manufacture, however.

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.