My wife thinks I'am obsessed with dirt bikes

42 replies to this topic
  • DRZFamily

Posted April 11, 2003 - 05:50 AM

I've passed it on to my son. Not just dirt bikes either, anything that goes like heck :)
My wife doesn't mind though. Son and I have a Baja trip planned. Wife said that it was great. BTW, her and my daughter will be in Hawaii at the same time. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lon13

Posted April 12, 2003 - 04:46 PM

Mmmmmmmmm,skydiving. :)

• 4me2ride

Posted September 24, 2009 - 03:20 AM

I've been riding a long time. My first full sized dirtbike was a '68 DT250 and I can remember explaining mono-shock to people when I showed them my '76 IT400. I did very little of this posting stuff until I wrecked my '09 DRZ400 and started looking for the right parts to put her back together with. My wife thinks I'm obsessed too. It's 4:15am she's sleeping, I've been on the net about an hour. I've still got....? well time before work.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.