wr seat/tank for 2002

4 replies to this topic
  • sabin

Posted April 08, 2003 - 09:10 AM

I wander is the wr seat more comfortable than the yz or they are different only because of the tank? :)

• Wicked_Crash

Posted April 08, 2003 - 11:13 AM

They are completely different because of the tank. The seat bases are different also. The YZ is flatter than the WR. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sabin

Posted April 08, 2003 - 11:51 AM

Thanks for the info. Is the seat softer?

• HighPlainsWR

Posted April 08, 2003 - 05:59 PM

Iv'e had both and would'nt consider either remotely "soft". If you got the hankering to go with a soft seat, www.gutsracing.com makes soft or tall/soft seat foam for both bikes. Had a tall/soft on my 02' WR426 (~$40 USA) and loved it ! The only issue with the tall/soft is you need but a cover to fit the new seat height. Guts Racing sells those too (~$45 USA).

• Bamster

Posted April 09, 2003 - 03:33 AM

I have both and they are both hard. The YZ seat is longer
flater and slimer. The WR has a sharper incline were it meets the tank and makes it harder to get foward in tight turns.It's also much wider.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.