2009 YZ450F wheel compatability

3 replies to this topic
  • sirmish

Posted September 13, 2009 - 10:48 PM

I've seen adds posted that say earlier years will fit and some that say only up to 08 will be compatable with the earlier years. I know they changed the swingarm and the axle as well so i thought the hubs on the 09 were different from the 08's.

Looking to get this straight because i'm looking for a spare rear wheel to put a sand setup on.

• ASternad

Posted September 14, 2009 - 03:43 PM

most likely sellers are stopping @ 08 cause it's difficult to find a OEM parts finder that goes past 08 (IE: TT Store oem parts lookup), call or stop by a dealer to be sure.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirmish

Posted September 16, 2009 - 11:23 PM

dealers in my area are not knowledgeable. no help from the main parts guy gives me no confidence =( if anyone else knows for sure please let me know! if not i'll keep researching elsewhere.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted September 17, 2009 - 07:26 AM

I've seen adds posted that say earlier years will fit and some that say only up to 08 will be compatable with the earlier years. I know they changed the swingarm and the axle as well so i thought the hubs on the 09 were different from the 08's

this should answer your questions

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=632582

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.