Spy Photos of the 04 CR450 woods weapon!

7 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted April 07, 2003 - 07:41 AM

Well we have all heard about the new woods ready, off road version of the CR450F. Now here it is first.. only on TT.

Posted Image
Posted Image
:) :D :D :D

• SMD

Posted April 07, 2003 - 09:17 AM

Wow check out the two up stadium seating! Is that that Englebert dude?....
Bet she's a handful in the rocks. :)

• HighPlainsWR

Posted April 08, 2003 - 04:08 AM

What a worx byke ! I guess light weight and dual-sport purpose was the deisgn principle. I like the color.
It is truly a weapon of mass degration.

• live_to_ride

Posted April 08, 2003 - 05:30 PM

ROTFLMFAO!!!! :D :D :D :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MxnDoc

Posted April 08, 2003 - 06:17 PM

Now thats FUNNY!! :D :) :D Just what I needed to end a dull day!! Actually, I think that may be "ELVIS" with new I.D.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 08, 2003 - 07:06 PM

Wow.... Honda has really outdone themselves this time.... I can't believe they have a two seater... That's too cool..... I wonder if Ricky is going to race one of these bad boys in the nationals...... :)

• aremean_troy

Posted April 08, 2003 - 10:57 PM

NOW thats a GOOD ONE!!!
:D :D :)

• MOmilkman

Posted April 09, 2003 - 03:46 AM

I found these pics in a 1982 copy of Popular Science. I had to share it made me laugh so hard.

In the article this guy goes on to state "This bike will be the technology of the future."
:) :D :D :D :D :D

Quiz: Can anyone tell me what the name of the bike is?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.