WR 450/250 starter armature interchangeable?

4 replies to this topic
  • phranticness

Posted September 08, 2009 - 07:37 PM

Like the title says - Is the WR 250 and WR 450 starter amature interchangeable? I realize the starter motors themselves are different, but the armatures look similair. (I don't have a 250 to compare to, just looking at the fiche)

Thanks, steve

• phranticness

Posted September 09, 2009 - 04:38 PM

I don't frequent this section often, or WR/YZ sections on other sites. Can someone point me in the direction of a :busted: "guru" to PM, or to a :thumbsup: "guru" on a different board that my know the answer?

I know the post is only a day old, but it's an unusual question.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • phranticness

Posted September 10, 2009 - 04:37 PM

bueller ............... bueller

• Birdy426

Posted September 10, 2009 - 10:37 PM

Check part numbers at the TT store OEM section...

• phranticness

Posted September 11, 2009 - 09:35 AM

unfortunatly the armature isn't sold seperatly. so I'm SOL on # comps. Thank you for the heads up though.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.