WR400 TO YZ

3 replies to this topic
  • crashtestdummy

Posted April 06, 2003 - 12:43 PM

I have a wr400 and only use it off road for weekend trail rides with large cross section of riding conditions.
I am looking at changing the wr tank and seet for the yz units, is there anything else that needs to be changed for this mod or will they go straight on?
Your help is greatly appreciated. :)

• MOmilkman

Posted April 06, 2003 - 02:40 PM

Thats all dude. Just the seat/tank. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crashtestdummy

Posted April 07, 2003 - 02:05 PM

YAHOO :)

• YAMAKAZE

Posted April 07, 2003 - 03:19 PM

But it still won't be as light or as monsterous on the low end as the YZ is in the woods, and you'll loose your range, The best mod dor the WR400 that I have found in the last three years is the IMS tank/YZ seat combo.....You can also boost the WR's power delivery by changing the timing to YZ timing.

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.