Common bearing numbers for linkage/shock bearings?

4 replies to this topic
  • init ref

Posted September 05, 2009 - 08:56 AM

Hi all.

Tried the search and got wheel bearing and swingarm pivot #s but need the common trade bearing numbers for the needle bearings in the linkage, specifically the lower shock bearing.

Thanks for any info, and connections to find these!

Alan
06 WR450

• YamaLink

Posted September 05, 2009 - 04:01 PM

Alan, your lower shock bearing for the 2006 is 5UN-22176-00-00

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • init ref

Posted September 07, 2009 - 06:59 PM

Awesome. Thanks for the reply.

Since you are the YamaLink guy, where would I go about getting more info (pricing/availability) for one for the WR450? I'm getting tired of replacing bearings on mine and it looks like the yamalink has zerk fittings, yes?

Thanks

• YamaLink

Posted September 08, 2009 - 08:37 PM

Yes, two grease zerks. All the info is our site; I don't want to infringe on any of TT's usage policies (they've been very gracious) so if you have more questions just email or call direct. Thanks!

Awesome. Thanks for the reply.

Since you are the YamaLink guy, where would I go about getting more info (pricing/availability) for one for the WR450? I'm getting tired of replacing bearings on mine and it looks like the yamalink has zerk fittings, yes?

Thanks

• init ref

Posted September 09, 2009 - 08:54 AM

Ordered one yesterday. Thanks.

Yes, two grease zerks. All the info is our site; I don't want to infringe on any of TT's usage policies (they've been very gracious) so if you have more questions just email or call direct. Thanks!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.