Coolant lines

1 reply to this topic
  • BULLDOG

Posted March 29, 2001 - 07:44 PM

Humor me folks-
I found the need to put that cool little black flap in front of the airbox (the one that comes with the spoke wrench). When I went to put it on, I noticed the coolant lines had been run right along the top of the frame, directly in the way of my cool little flap. :D Will it hurt to run those lines underneath? Is that where they belong in the first place? I'd hate to think that cool little flap would go unused. I use everything. I use the stock exhaust as a wheel chauk. :D

Camelback, R.I.P. :)

------------------
It's your world, I just play in it!

'00WR, WB E-Series S-Bend w/7 discs, Stock header, throttle stop trimmed, airbox cover removed. Stock jetting. 4500ft.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dougie

Posted March 29, 2001 - 08:49 PM

I cut mine to allow the rad lines to fit. It works fine that way.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.