Nickle plating the frame on WR

1 reply to this topic
  • yamaharichey

Posted April 04, 2003 - 08:41 AM

I have thought about nickle plating the frame on my 450, what do think it would look like? it would eliminate the problem of the paint getting scratched and worn off. A guy I know did it on his KX500 and it looked really cool. Has anyone done that?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigDesto

Posted April 04, 2003 - 01:50 PM

I've nickeled several bikes before! 90 kx250, 92 kx500, It's better then powder coating! Just lasts! If you want i can e-mail you a pick of my 78 Xr 75 thats been nickeled plated along with the tank and DG up-pipe! Also all alumium should be polished out as well!!! Any plating place should do it!!! :)

Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.