WR450 Headaches - bored, good action here

2 replies to this topic
  • sunnymex

Posted April 04, 2003 - 07:21 AM

For those of you that are in need for a little drama, check out the WR450 page and then go to the WR450 Headaches post. Be a little patient. GO about halfway down and then start to read the drama. It is really incredible how sensitive and touchy those people can get over there. That and to mention that one post has over 1000 reads in less then a day.

All I have to say is that I am happy with my BRP, even though it can get a little boring here. But boring and not too many people here means that we are all out riding instead of trouble shooting.

Have a good weekend out where :thumbsup:ever your pigs may take you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dezrider

Posted April 04, 2003 - 11:39 AM

You're right. It can get a bit tense on some of the other sites.

New bikes have problems that need to be worked out. We basically went through the same thing when our BRPs came out in 2000.

2001 XR650R/Power up.

• CISCO

Posted April 04, 2003 - 12:43 PM

I think the air over there weighs about as much as water!

I love hondas too! Mines just yellow cuz the XR400 is a bit behind in the times. Cheers to good riding!!!!! :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.