Jetting in Mammoth

2 replies to this topic
  • luvmythumper

Posted June 18, 2001 - 03:51 PM

Does anyone have any experience jetting a 2001 426 for Mammoth. I only have 4 days there and want to spend as little time as possible playing with the bike. I run an e-series with 18 plates.

Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jeepentj

Posted June 19, 2001 - 05:20 AM

One of my best friends works at North County Yamaha and they are going to provide trackside support all weekend long at Mammoth. They will have jetting specs and authorized Yamaha mechanics to get you squared away while you're there. They will also have all the jets that you'll need (and anything else for that matter). Good luck.

David

• shaun

Posted June 21, 2001 - 11:11 AM

Does anyone have any experience with the oxygenated additive? I heard you can use this instead of rejetting.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.