New stuff for the WR

No replies to this topic
  • Wrfrk

Posted August 28, 2009 - 11:21 AM

So I just got some new toys for the WR, can't wait to get them installed and see the improvements. One of the items is the new Lexx Mxe exhaust system. I was very tenative about this purchase as it's a fairly new company and the price was so cheap that I thought it might be a cheesy system. Well just out of the box it looks to be every bit as solid as any FMF/WB/Yosh system I've ever bought. I'm also getting my suspension done with racetech Gold valving and the proper spring weights. Also, putting in a JD jetting kit to make it run right. I'm really pumped about these purchases and can't wait to get it off road soon. All I can say is, these better make some significant improvements.. then................................
My next items will be, IMS 3.1g tank, Scotts or GPR dampner, Magura hydro clutch. That list will have be be done a little more slowly though as each item is quite spendy.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.