Big problem! No Spark on 99 YZ400f

I have a 99 YZ400f that is a street legal sumo. I have exactly 7.2 miles on the street on the bike. I installed a moose stator and got to ride the bike 7.2 miles before it died. So I called moose and they sent me a new stator no questions asked. After installing the new stator I still have no spark at all. I have tested everything on the bike but the cdi, I don't really have a way to test it. does anyone on here know how to check or test a cdi on this bike? Or am I to just start buying parts I.E. a new stator, and testing them on the bike. I guess I am on the lookout for a stator for now.

This is currently my third CDI on my 426, and probably (my opinion) due to my aftermarket stator (can't come up with something else). My did have some spark, but it gave it at a wrong time and so I had 5-10 inch flames shooting out of the exhaust and engine did not run.

So I've borrowed a CDI from a friend, plug it in, run fine at first kick.

I'm currently running a 250 CDI, hope to sell the bike before this fails also.

BTW, I've disconnected all the wires from the aftermarket stator (headlights, turn signals, etc), hope in this case the CDI will not fail, although I know that the CDI and the lights are on completely different circuits.

So my advise: try a new stator, but first doublecheck your ignition coil and the sparkplug wire

Well I talked to the guys at Electrosport and they are sending me yet another stator. I hope that this one fixes my issues, though I will still be very wary about it. I have checked everything on the bike that has a wire coming from it, or going to it. The only thing that maybe in question is my coil, from the ground post to the positive terminal I get no reading at all. Could this be the problem? But when you kick it over there is no power or signal to the coil what so ever, so I don't think the coil is the problem. A

The only thing that maybe in question is my coil, from the ground post to the positive terminal I get no reading at all. Could this be the problem? But when you kick it over there is no power or signal to the coil what so ever, so I don't think the coil is the problem. A

Check with the manual! If you get no reading for a measurement at the coil, and the manual shows the opposite, then I think it's obvious what's wrong...

But when you kick it over there is no power or signal to the coil what so ever, so I don't think the coil is the problem.

What do you mean with this statement?