Switching to the EKP Part II

3 replies to this topic
  • gratefuldawg

Posted April 03, 2003 - 10:07 AM

Does anyone know where I can get the EKP Jet Needle? No one seems to know what I am talking about, probably because I don't know what I am takling about. Any help would be great.

• Wicked_Crash

Posted April 03, 2003 - 10:31 AM

If I remember right, I got mine from Excel Yamaha. Here are the part numbers for the EKP and EKQ.

EKP - 5JG-14916-EP
EKQ - 5JG-14916-E1

The dealer may have been confused because the E series needles are for a YZ and he was probably looking up needles for the WR which are the D series.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CISCO

Posted April 03, 2003 - 01:11 PM

Got mine from Sudco. Took 2 weeks. Go to your local dealer witht the PN's Wicked posted itll take 4 days if its not in stock.

• r1superstar

Posted April 04, 2003 - 03:52 AM

I'm running an EVN. It works great!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.