TSB ETA???

4 replies to this topic
  • adamwagar

Posted April 03, 2003 - 09:36 AM

How long DID it take Yamaha to fix the woodruff key??? Click and see. :)

http://www.thumperta...true#Post472463

• ddialogue

Posted April 03, 2003 - 09:42 AM

Adam,

I got a call from my dealer yesterday about the "official" Yamaha TSB. This is the same one posted on off-road.com. Is this the same TSB you're referring to?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • adamwagar

Posted April 03, 2003 - 09:51 AM

Yep. I think it ends in 007??? My guess of April 1st was pretty close.

Because of weather I still haven't got a ride in. I keep watching your video and hoping the thermometer will get above 40. :)

• ddialogue

Posted April 03, 2003 - 10:13 AM

Not to rub it in, but the weather has been pretty good hear since I got my 450 back in January and I've been riding pretty regularly. Got 500+ miles on it already (and no woodruff key problems. :) )

• xr600r

Posted April 03, 2003 - 12:55 PM

just got back from picking my bike up after getting the tsb work done. talked to the mech. he said the flywheel came off with a "pop", just like its suppose to. he checked the taper, it was really good. lapped it just to be sure. didnt put loctite on it. he didnt see the need if it was tight to begin with. :) wowwwwwwwwwwww
new graemlins. lmaooooooooooo.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.