06 Wr450...

21 replies to this topic
  • wrbigblock

Posted March 15, 2011 - 12:29 AM

how did u go with fitting the magura clutch??? i think i am going to have to make some custom brackets to fit mine

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CanadianWR450

Posted March 15, 2011 - 01:22 AM

we put a maxxis it on my partners wr450 about 6 months ago and it is sure showning wear. not sure what i am going to put on this one.
the michelin m12 on my 300 has worn very well, but i think the 450 is going to be harder on tires....
I also did not get to leave without riding his 2010 450 berg... fi .. e start.
it was pretty cool. he was a very nice guy and very easy to deal with..

I have had both the M12 and Maxxis Desert IT on my 450.
While I liked the M12 performance where I am a bit better then the Desert IT, the Desert IT certainly lasted longer, and it was not THAT far behind in performance. Never tried a "normal" Maxxis IT.
A lot of rock/loose shale here...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.