O/T>TT's own F-18 Hornet Pilot: Godspeed Nedley!!

3 replies to this topic
  • Chaindrive

Posted April 03, 2003 - 02:06 AM

The news on the radio last night about the downed F-18 has me praying especially for our own TT'er Nedley, along with the rest of our flyers and soldiers. I don't know where he is right now, but it has been awhile since we've heard from him here.

He and his flight crew and fellow Hornet pilots took the time and effort to send my boys some autographed "in action" Hornet pics and Navy patches last summer. It meant a lot to us!

Nedley, I hope you get a chance to check in with the rest of us soon! Thank you and your shipmates for doing what you do so very, very well! :)

Best job in the world.....Navy Pilot..Hornet driver by trade

(posted by Nedley on lewischris' "What we all do for a living" thread last summer)

• Oasis_Flame

Posted April 03, 2003 - 05:39 PM

Chain, if you give me his squadron number I can give you his last known position. i.e. ship region. May not be able to tell you what he's doing right now but I can produce an e-mail address. :) Let's say it's a job thing.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lon13

Posted April 07, 2003 - 06:26 AM

Nedley, you have our (I apologise if anyone feels I don't speak for them) deepest honor and respect. We are riding with you brother. Watch your 6. :)

• Chaindrive

Posted April 07, 2003 - 11:16 AM

Oasis,
He was with VFA 25 aboard the US Kittyhawk last June. "Fist of the Fleet" :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.