IMS clear tanks pix....

5 replies to this topic
  • Wrfrk

Posted August 24, 2009 - 09:03 AM

I'd like to see what my '07 450 would look like with that tank on it, how's the fit and finish?

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted August 24, 2009 - 09:42 AM

I'd like to see what my '07 450 would look like with that tank on it, how's the fit and finish?

Hows this?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Wrfrk

Posted August 24, 2009 - 09:52 AM

Looks awesome... Any weird modifying needed for this? I saw that in early 07 people were using YZ fuel petcocks or reverseing the stock WR one. Does it just drop into place?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted August 24, 2009 - 09:57 AM

Looks awesome... Any weird modifying needed for this? I saw that in early 07 people were using YZ fuel petcocks or reverseing the stock WR one. Does it just drop into place?

You can use the stock WR petcock but the down side is the outlet faces the wrong way once installed on big tanks.

This is easily solved by buying a 06 WR petcock and installing it. (This is what I did...see below)

Posted Image

• Wrfrk

Posted August 24, 2009 - 10:00 AM

Oh, alright thanks for the pix, it's always good to get a visual! Your bike looks awsome BTW!!

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted August 24, 2009 - 10:39 AM

Oh, alright thanks for the pix, it's always good to get a visual! Your bike looks awsome BTW!!

No problem, I agree a picture is worth a thousand words! Let me know if you need anything else

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.