Stonyford

12 replies to this topic
  • Serpexc

Posted April 02, 2003 - 02:40 PM

http://www.shutterfl...e21b33a124ae407

• Dutch

Posted April 02, 2003 - 03:09 PM

I really enjoyed that - somebody has a gift with the camera.
Where is this at and what is the story with the chopper?

• Serpexc

Posted April 02, 2003 - 06:06 PM

Allen on the XR650 forum took the pictures, cracked rib and all. The chopper was for some other unlucky dirtbiker. He didn't look like he was wearing much gear, I think he broke his leg, and maybe a hip. Good place to ride if you like a challenge. It's south of Redding, CA. We make the trek from Nevada once a year, maybe more after this weekend. :)

• Moredesert

Posted April 03, 2003 - 09:19 AM

Hey Keith tell everyone that is you not me on the KTM. I don't want to give my buddies the wrong idea. :)

• Serpexc

Posted April 03, 2003 - 10:44 AM

Yes, that's me on the KTM, I lost 40 pounds and grew 6 inches, just for the weekend! It was nice of Mike to loan me his gear for the picture also. John has a good picture of me riding your DRZ up the hill for you too.

• Big AL!

Posted April 03, 2003 - 07:29 PM

Keith & Mike - had a great time riding Stonyford despite my cracked rib on Saturday. It made Sundays ride all that more interesting :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Big AL!

Posted April 03, 2003 - 07:34 PM

Dutch - I have about 2000+ pictures uploaded to www.shutterfly.com It costs $0 to upload and send out the cool links. You can have them print your digital pics for you. Pretty cool service. I just bought a Sony 3.2 Megapixel

• Bytor

Posted April 04, 2003 - 09:41 AM

Very fun weekend we had. Great riding, Great people,
Here is the link to my pictures as well. http://cards.webshot.../68522353yFDASh

• Moredesert

Posted April 04, 2003 - 10:46 AM

Nice pictures John. Were going to have to do it again soon. It looks like I'll be up your way after all for the VCGP. Have you given any thought to doing it. You should do well your a good rider. Everytime I looked back your on my :).

• Moredesert

Posted April 04, 2003 - 10:50 AM

Allen how are you feeling? It didn't look like you hit the ground as hard as your bike hit that tree. Hope you feeling better soon. We have a lot of riding to do this summer. :)

• Serpexc

Posted April 04, 2003 - 02:58 PM

Don't forget the Mystery 250 also. :)

• Big AL!

Posted April 04, 2003 - 08:08 PM

Nice pics John! :)

• Big AL!

Posted April 04, 2003 - 08:11 PM

Feeling better with my new friend Vicky (Vicodin) I disguised my fall by flinging my bike into the woods as I fell on the rocks :-)

I should be good to go in a couple of weeks. Have fun in Death Valley

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.