Them look like rain clouds !!

11 replies to this topic
  • Fryboy

Posted September 27, 2002 - 07:21 AM

Ohhh please put on your best indian rain dance suit and pray to the rain gods ! I think itsa comin !

Definately cloudy out there in NCal.

• BigDesto

Posted September 27, 2002 - 11:26 AM

FRYBOY, Where abouts is vacaville?

• Fryboy

Posted September 27, 2002 - 01:20 PM

Vacaville is inbetween San Francisco and Sacramento - Northern Cal

P.S. I must have been a little over-zealous regarding the rain as none showed. :)

I feel it coming though !!

• StreetMoto

Posted September 27, 2002 - 03:15 PM

I just pulled out of the desert in socal. looks cloudy here too! could be a killer weekend for moto action.

• John_Lorenz

Posted September 27, 2002 - 03:43 PM

It look like Mama Nature gonna put some dew on the ground here in Hollister

cant wait :)
cant wait :D

• Blade275

Posted September 27, 2002 - 04:37 PM

I see the clouds too, it started drizzling a bit this morning here in Sebastopol

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted September 27, 2002 - 09:48 PM

We had a little 'fizzle' this morning - you know that stuff that is between fog & drizzle. I'm praying/dancing for rain but not for riding - I'm going deer hunting up by Eureka again next weekend. Unfortunately, the news is predicting a warming trend next week thanks to a high sitting up by Alaska:(

• keith_king

Posted September 27, 2002 - 11:27 PM

Heyu guys i got some sprinkles on the way home from work :D but to dang bad the bike is BROKE :) keith

Posted September 28, 2002 - 02:04 AM

The Sun is shining....The temp is gonna be 77 degrees...and the road is a callin....Time to roost for the next two days.....

I'm outta here...See ya monday.

Bonzai :)

• banffboy

Posted September 28, 2002 - 04:10 PM

Boys, boys, boys!!!! It's been snowing here :) Riding season is coming to an end for me :D :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted September 28, 2002 - 04:13 PM

Its been hanging cloauds all day here, I am not sure if half of them is from the Uvas Fire.

But It did drizzle and I am sure the dust is still there in the Hills.

Thast ok
I crash just as fast Dust or Mud
I am an equal oppertunity crasher :)

Posted September 29, 2002 - 07:49 PM

Yes rained yesterday! I cant even get ON my dang bike and Im excited. Ok it sprinkled just a little but hey its a start!! Good riding just around the corner...up here in the far north at least :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.