Walker Valley ORV still open?

3 replies to this topic
  • Mr_Toyz

Posted September 27, 2002 - 04:57 AM

I've heard rumors about it closing 6 months outta the year...tell me it aint so!!!

Mr Toyz

• dgrimmy

Posted September 27, 2002 - 07:48 AM

I have never heard of it closing, though there was a petition to close it down permantly. I'm planning on riding there on Sunday so I hope they're just rumors. One place to check would be the NMA site and go to the Skagit Valley Motorcylcle Club site, they would have it posted if it was closed.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Nick_L

Posted September 27, 2002 - 10:42 AM

Man I hope it doesn't close. That is the only good place to ride north of seattle that's reasonably close. However, Plumb Creek Timber Co. is doing a lot of logging up there and numerous trails are affected by it which sucks but still a nice place to ride.

• bigdrtrdr

Posted September 29, 2002 - 04:43 PM

Walker vally is kinda in my back yard. I've heard rumers of seasonal closures, Permanant closures....none have come to be true. Its true logging has closed many of the trail at this time however I've seen logging up there for 20 years and its always worked out. Take care of the place and it will stay open. Later...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.