First post

8 replies to this topic
  • Guest_XRANDY_*

Posted April 02, 2003 - 10:53 AM

OK I am settled as XRANDY now...ThumperAndy sounded baaaad somehow...I don't know...I'll be OK.

• Guest_XRANDY_*

Posted April 02, 2003 - 11:19 AM

Got rid of my newbie status the fast way...lots of multiple posts.

By the way, "How's the weather over here?"

• CoreyClough

Posted April 02, 2003 - 01:02 PM

It seems like you have multiple personality issues you need to deal with, and stop changing your name. You are even replying to your own postings. Are you sure you have the right website? Isn't there a Dr.Phil.com for you? :)

• Guest_XRANDY_*

Posted April 02, 2003 - 02:04 PM

I'll have to check out Dr.Phil, sounds like he could help me out...ha ha ha...but I haven't taken my meds yet today...maybe that's my problem.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • needsprayer

Posted April 02, 2003 - 02:22 PM

XRAndy,

Things are going to get better now. You have a great ride and a group of really stable people over here. Of course having the most dependable dirtbike ever made means this forum is a little slow, so you will have go poke some fun at the other guys on TT. :)

• Guest_XRANDY_*

Posted April 02, 2003 - 03:11 PM

I have poked some fun at the poor DRZ owners and all their ills of broken cases and expensive parts and lack of dealer support. There is one TINY Suzuki dealership on the lower island while there are 3 large Honda dealerships around. I had a heck of a time getting parts for my DRZ, and when i could boy were they expensive! Bottom line is, HONDA RULES!!! All our blood runs RED!!!

• bhoth

Posted April 03, 2003 - 12:43 PM

Andy, you should consider going to the 68s pilot, it should help the bike start better and should reduce the possibility of overheating. You might also turn the fuel screw out from the stock two turns to 2.25-2.5 turns to richen up the bottom end a little.

• bhoth

Posted April 03, 2003 - 12:50 PM

OOps sorry, didn't see that you already have the Fuel screw at 2.5 turns!

• Guest_XRANDY_*

Posted April 03, 2003 - 01:12 PM

I actually did try the 68S pilot, and found the bike runs a bit cleaner with the stock pilot jet, at 2.5 turns on the fs. :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.