I need Help !

9 replies to this topic
  • Armpumped

Posted March 29, 2001 - 04:18 PM

Anyone, Please ,I need to find a phone # or a way to talk to someone affiliated with the Yamaha Corperation.
Name, number, address, or whatever.
I'm having problems regarding warranty, and all I really get from the dealership in my area is the F#*%-you attitude.

Thanx Armpumped

• Bryan

Posted March 31, 2001 - 07:00 AM

Hey armpumped. THIS is why I started ThumperTalk. I got the same run-around when I first bought my WR400.
You can try and find out your local reps number. But they are trained to send you back to the dealer.
Can anyone else help here?
Bryan...

• Armpumped

Posted April 01, 2001 - 03:34 PM

Thanx Bryan.....
I've never had to try and get warranty work done before, so I guess I should have asked more questions regarding this issue before I signed the final check. The excitement and thrill of the new bike kinda took over. Live & learn I guess. Sounds like it will be an expensive lesson regardless.
I guess I was hoping that someone out there might have experinced this before and would have a name or number ( as well as the right tact I could use.)

Thanx Again
Armpumped

• Armpumped

Posted April 03, 2001 - 07:28 AM

F.Y.I.
Well, I was able to speak with someone at Amarican Yamaha. What a dissapointment !.
Even though the problem existed since the beginning all they really told me was "since the 30 days has expired; Good Luck getting any dealer to help you with warranty". Not much reason at all regarding the Canadian bike issue. They kinda avoided that question
Kinda hard to believe that they all work for the same company seeing how they all point the finger in a different direction.
What else can one say ! Oh Well.

• evan

Posted April 06, 2001 - 03:53 AM

Iam taking your advice armpumped, my bikes going back to the dealer tommorrow. It sounds like the Yamaha dealers in Australia are the same as the American ones. When I rang my dealer he didi'nt want to know me. He tried feeding me some "crap" about electrical components not being covered by warranty, and told me that "he does'nt know what the problem is!" Once they've got your money they could'nt give two shits about you! Anyway it is still under warranty so I am hoping it's not going to cost me "too much" to fix and I won't have to wait "months" to ride it. Good luck with your battle to get your bike fixed, and thanks for the reply on my SIC WR426 post.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • evan

Posted April 06, 2001 - 03:58 AM

Iam taking your advice armpumped, my bikes going back to the dealer tommorrow. It sounds like the Yamaha dealers in Australia are the same as the American ones. When I rang my dealer he didi'nt want to know me. He tried feeding me some "crap" about electrical components not being covered by warranty, and told me that "he does'nt know what the problem is!" Once they've got your money they could'nt give two shits about you! Anyway it is still under warranty so I am hoping it's not going to cost me "too much" to fix and I won't have to wait "months" to ride it. Good luck with your battle to get your bike fixed, and thanks for the reply on my SIC WR426 post.

• evan

Posted April 06, 2001 - 03:59 AM

• Armpumped

Posted April 06, 2001 - 07:49 AM

evan...
Good Luck, and stand firm because,yes electrical components are also the responsibility of Yamaha. If they keep giving you flack about it, keep going higher above their head to find some one who will straighten those a-holes out. You shouldn't be paying anything. I'm sure you feel you've payed enough for their product already.
Armpumped

• Howard_Robbins

Posted April 15, 2001 - 03:58 AM

costomer service 714 761 7439. good luck

• revin_kevin

Posted April 15, 2001 - 07:09 AM

no warranty at all in uk 4 comp bikes !!!1

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.