Wenatchee ride invite

5 replies to this topic
  • BrandonW

Posted September 26, 2002 - 01:14 PM

A group of us is getting together Saturday morning to ride. If you got nuthin better to do, come join us!

We plan on meeting at the Buckboard (on Bluett Pass) at 8:30 am. Once breakfast is finished, we are heading up the pass to Ruby Creek. From there, up Tronsen Ridge to Beehive/Liberty road. Taking a right, and heading out to Liberty. I laready have confirmation from Mineral Springs that they have gas, so that should not be an issue.

We are planning on spending the rest of the day on the jeep/orv trails around Liberty.

The more the merrier!

• BruceWA

Posted September 26, 2002 - 01:33 PM

Don't be using up my Mineral Springs gas supplies now Brandon. :)

• Nick_L

Posted September 27, 2002 - 07:08 AM

I'm in for this ride. I agree the more the merrier. We are going to hit some nice country tomorrow. TIME!!!?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BrandonW

Posted September 27, 2002 - 07:21 AM

22 hours, 10 minutes and counting down!

This is gonna be nice!

• Ryanw

Posted September 27, 2002 - 08:14 AM

Yeah I'm in. That rain we got yesterday afternoon should provide ideal trail conditions.

• lewichris

Posted September 27, 2002 - 08:42 AM

ah brandon wish i could go. Hopefully i can get this fuel pump on my truck fixed ok. We will see. Could get stranded. who knows. Have a great day.

Chris l.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.