Xtreme helmets, who's seen one???

1 reply to this topic
  • Bill

Posted September 26, 2002 - 10:46 AM

I saw the new Xtreme helmet in a couple of mags. It has a very nice custom paint job that uses the American flag. I'm in the need of a new helmet and would love to find a dealer. I called the contact, listed in the ad and they sent me on a goose chase.

Anyone seen one?

Bill

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CY_in_CA

Posted September 26, 2002 - 05:34 PM

Bill, I've got one. Not a new though. It's about 3 years old. It says "NCR Helmets" - don't know who that is. It is made in Korea. I like the fit though. Purchased in a little shop in Castaic (I think they closed or moved). Bottom line, it's not an Arai, but it's a decent helmet.

Regards,
Chuck

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.