I need your best Roost picture, RoostZone.com

2 replies to this topic
  • armourbl

Posted April 01, 2003 - 01:54 PM

Ok, I'm finally getting around to building my RoostZone.com website.

I guess I should say that for now I won't be selling anything on the site. It will be just a way for me to broaden my programming/technical skills, and share some photos, etc. with family and friends.

But, since the site will be named Roost Zone, I need an awesome photo for the banner and/or homepage. I'll try to put together a page with all the best roost photos I receive as well.

So, if you'd like to have your picture up on my site, please email me at armourbl@yahoo.com with your best roost photo.

ben

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted April 01, 2003 - 03:53 PM

I sent you one Ben.

It wont make the intro page though. thats for sure.. :D :)

• armourbl

Posted April 14, 2003 - 05:39 PM

Ok, the site is up and running. I've got all the received photos except for Bert's uploaded. Sorry Bert, I'll get right on it.

www.roostzone.com

ben

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.