picking up my brand new WR450 next thursday

25 replies to this topic
  • rkwfxd1

Posted August 20, 2009 - 08:20 PM

The beast is home!

There is something said about getting a brand new bike not tainted by some strangers testicles.

Amen brother. I keep my bikes long enough to justify spending the extra $$ so that I can put the first scratches on them and know the full history. I love my WR so much I just went out to the garage to look at and touch it before I go to bed.

I am sick.

• nastcat1

Posted August 21, 2009 - 04:13 AM

Regalman I purchased it through Wheels in Oxford Mi.:thumbsup:

• TheBlackSheep

Posted August 21, 2009 - 05:26 AM

Very Nice. :thumbsup:
Now do the free mods, and put on a real skidplate.

......... bahhh :worthy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fordmano

Posted August 23, 2009 - 02:07 AM

Excellent,,,,:worthy:

Farkle :thumbsup: Farkle:rant: Farkle,:) , I paid too much for mine 2 months back I gave 6,8xx

• yrun

Posted August 23, 2009 - 04:45 AM

Excellent,,,,:worthy:

Farkle :thumbsup: Farkle:rant: Farkle,:) , I paid too much for mine 2 months back I gave 6,8xx

not to bad...maybe by a few hundred bucks...they seem to be firm on the low end at $6 here in the midwest plus tax & title; Which equates to about a $6400 OTD deal.

• vtripper

Posted August 24, 2009 - 03:04 AM

Anytime you buy a bike early season you will pay more, by Aug. there are considerable savings.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.