Looking for Baja kit for YZ 426

3 replies to this topic
  • 1rt2go

Posted September 25, 2002 - 03:05 PM

I have'nt riden in a while for me atleast 10 years or better. then my buddy gets a bike and he wants to riding so I go to the dealer and act like tim allen biggest badass bike you have.well I now own a 2002 YZ 426 whitch is a great bike for the track . but I forgot it's nice to go trail riding and short road way too.I need to find out where to find a good baja kit and or suggestion on the matter
Thank you frist time user

• woodsrider426

Posted September 25, 2002 - 03:20 PM

Try Baja Designs or Electrex both are good systems and both companies are very helpful. I have a BD kit on my bike and my friend has an Electrex. I guess it is up to your personal preference on which system to use. Also you are going to need a wr stator or your stock modified one.

[ September 25, 2002, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: woodsrider426 ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SFO

Posted September 26, 2002 - 05:23 AM

Are you talking about a light kit or actually setting your bike up for baja?

• 1rt2go

Posted September 26, 2002 - 05:51 AM

Sorry for not making myself clear,I need to install a light kit so I can ride in dirt or street and be able to regester my bike for a lic. plate
thank you :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.