Optimum F.I

2 replies to this topic
  • Henrik

Posted March 31, 2003 - 09:51 PM

Saw a pic of a bike with Optimum Fuel Injection. Anyone tried it? Anyone know where I can find out more? I tried the homepage but basically that didn't give me anything.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted April 01, 2003 - 05:10 AM

Have not heard of it. What's the address of their homepage?

• jschner

Posted April 01, 2003 - 05:18 AM

Now you guys are talking. www.optimum-power.com

Optimum has been adding F.I to Yamahas for a few years now.

Instead of adjusting your jetting manually and settling for a happy medium you can precisely control the fuel/air mixture and timing from idle to redline to get the most out of your bike.

I haven't seen all the Yamaha maps but the Cannondales have dozens of maps some real mellow maps with no hit for woods all the way to real aggressive custom maps that practically jerk the bike out of your hands. Definitely worth a look or call to OPT.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.