Bill, When is the new East Coast TT ride at Tower City?

7 replies to this topic
  • levy1

Posted September 25, 2002 - 01:49 PM

Please sign me up. need to know soon so I can take a 2 day vacation.

• levy1

Posted September 26, 2002 - 01:36 AM

Well?

• YAMAKAZE

Posted September 26, 2002 - 02:44 AM

We need to get the East coast ride a little more centrally located so that folks in the Southeast can also participate.

Bonzai :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted September 26, 2002 - 04:42 AM

New Hampshire it is then...!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mook

Posted September 26, 2002 - 04:56 AM

Originally posted by YAMAKAZE:
We need to get the East coast ride a little more centrally located so that folks in the Southeast can also participate.

Bonzai :)

I would love to do it, I have about 10 other TTer's that can be talked into it.

How about WV trailsheaven?

There is Brown MT in NC.

what about in Gawga? Maybe a southeast ride as a warm up for the big one? There are some good places in SC as well.

thanks,

mook

• levy1

Posted September 26, 2002 - 12:32 PM

OK, I am game. Who has the 10 riders? I will make it a 3-day trip. Where and when are we going and where is the central location?

• Superchicken

Posted September 27, 2002 - 07:23 AM

Ha, levy1 I used to work in Germantown, at Orbital. My bro still lives in Clarksburg. Where do you normally ride?

• levy1

Posted September 27, 2002 - 07:36 AM

Maryland ATV Park, Tower City, and Greenridge. When are you joining us?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.