alloy frame cleaning

2 replies to this topic
  • mattyd1977

Posted August 11, 2009 - 08:02 PM

Does anyone know how the factory yamaha guys clean there alloy frames, I have stripped mine down and want to know the best way to bring it up to a as new condition. My riding has been in a lot of salty areas.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hillclimbguy

Posted August 11, 2009 - 10:19 PM

I use a scotch bright pad and dish soap. Brings back the stock look all over again.

• Wfomx463

Posted August 17, 2009 - 10:10 AM

all the factory guys use the red scotch brite pads to get that really good looking srcubbed look. use some wd40 and the pads to get it looking just like the factory guys. the green pads work good too when washing ur bike to maintain that clean look

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.