how too check for a bent crank rod yz426f

61 replies to this topic
  • spc mike

Posted August 16, 2009 - 01:51 AM

This isn't comforting...

....but it gives you an idea about what kinda of mickey mouse work he did on his (maybe yours now) bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxmaddman

Posted August 16, 2009 - 08:16 AM

i think i found the guy that sold me my bike on here.he said he just sold his 02 yz426f for 2100 and he lives in ohio. i cheaked out some of his threads and he bought it new in o5 so i pretty sure its him. also his post said the bike had 130hrs on it or something close to that. is that to many hours on a stock cam chain? thinking thats proboly why mine blew.

yep, way to many. when u put it back together get an hour meter and change it like every 40

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.