Help for a friend....

4 replies to this topic
  • DRz400e

Posted March 31, 2003 - 09:11 AM

My buddy just bought a dam nice 99 WR450 and I was wanting to ask some questions.

Who makes some nice radiator gaurds that bolt right on with no trouble?

Any general problems or ailments he should look out for.

• SMD

Posted March 31, 2003 - 09:31 AM

Is that a 99 WR400 or 03 WR450? Can't be both. At any rate try Devol or Flatland..... both are excellant.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DRz400e

Posted March 31, 2003 - 11:01 AM

im sorry, my bad. It is a 99 WR400.

• Lon13

Posted April 07, 2003 - 08:54 AM

After much shopping, I bought the Flatland guards. The folks there are freindly, and the guards were at my house in 3 days. They fit great and look like they will take a beatin'. :)

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted April 07, 2003 - 12:16 PM

I had Devol guards on my WR 400 and they seemed to make the shrouds stick out like elephant ears but provided good protection. I have Flatland Racing guards on my WR450 and all that was required was a little triming on the insides of the shrouds so that they fit tight to the guards.. A quality product....Jim

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.