yz426f help blown engine

62 replies to this topic
  • bakeyz426f

Posted August 14, 2009 - 06:28 PM

if i get a lukes racing 444cc big bore kit does it work with the oem head and valves on a 426.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pscook

Posted August 20, 2009 - 06:00 PM

if i get a lukes racing 444cc big bore kit does it work with the oem head and valves on a 426.

I have the Wiseco 444 piston, works just fine. However, you need to send your piston and cylinder to Millennium Technologies to have it bored and plated to match the piston. Something on the order of $250 for the machine work, but fast turnaround and great shipping rates.

• grayracer513

Posted August 20, 2009 - 08:29 PM

I have the Wiseco 444 piston, works just fine. However, you need to send your piston and cylinder to Millennium Technologies to have it bored and plated to match the piston. Something on the order of $250 for the machine work, but fast turnaround and great shipping rates.

The Luke's kit comes with a prepared cylinder in exchange for yours.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.