Sorry to Mike68.....

3 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 29, 2001 - 07:29 AM

This morning I read a post from Mike saying that he'll be leaving us..
Mike,I dont really understand what you do for a living that doesnt allow you to comment on "OHV" subjects but I feel that I got your feathers ruffled on the "How loud is loud"? post. For that im truly sorry to you and didnt mean to get you upset or angry. On you post "The bends" I offered some good advice to you and even a set of my Bars for free. I didnt hear back from you, I hope that you are not mad at me. I hope to hear from you soon...... Dan Lorenze

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 29, 2001 - 08:10 AM

I was never mad or offended. Thanks for the offer on the bars as well. That was nice and apreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR400inOZ

Posted March 29, 2001 - 05:10 PM

okay well ive read various posts...Cant quite work out the connection of Mike68 and Camelback etc... can someone lead me in the right direction to read up on the bigger picture here?? having to resign from Thumpertalk seems a bit extreme...?? so before I rant away, I would'nt mind understanding what happened.

• Mojo

Posted March 29, 2001 - 05:25 PM

Read, "I found the mole". And I'm throwing my camelback away! :) Don't use it anymore anyway.
Mike, keep fightin the good fight.

[This message has been edited by Mojo (edited 03-29-2001).]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.