Keith from Riverside

10 replies to this topic
  • Fryboy

Posted September 24, 2002 - 08:06 AM

Yo Keith,

First let me start by saying I had a great time meeting and shooting the sh*t with you at the TT Ride. You are a funny man. I would like to get together again sometime in the future for more fun. Perhaps we can meet half way?

Keep us up to date on your Bike. I do hope for the best for you.

Take care,

[ September 24, 2002, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Fryboy ]

• John_Lorenz

Posted September 24, 2002 - 08:38 AM

Ditto Keith, you are a hoot even if you did not bring any Tag paint :)

We will be hooking up in May again but who knows maybe we will make it ealrier down in your hood

• The_Blue_One

Posted September 24, 2002 - 09:02 PM

keith I am down for a ride down there.When your bike is back up and running let me know.I'd like to hook up and ride.I got the rope :) :D

• keith_king

Posted September 24, 2002 - 07:54 PM

Are you guys askng me out on a date??? i knew it should'nt of ask for that group hug I FEEL THE LOVE!!!!!

• The_Blue_One

Posted September 25, 2002 - 05:01 AM

Well now that you mention it.After you struck that pose on the table. Posted ImageJK :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dp400

Posted September 25, 2002 - 06:04 AM

What's up with your local track dude? :) :D Just given you greef - good to meet you on the TT ride and I hope the bike prob. is on the clutch side as we talked about.

• Fryboy

Posted September 25, 2002 - 09:32 PM

Ohhh yes.... He did look sexy striking that pose. :)

Keep us up to date on your ride.

• keith_king

Posted September 25, 2002 - 09:32 PM

Hey guys look like ill be up that way hopefully thanksgiving weekend so we willhave to hook up then and go for a few rides as far as the bike goes ill have to keep you guys up to date on all that....PEACE

• John_Lorenz

Posted September 25, 2002 - 10:01 AM

I could not post the one picture of kieth, he is a mad man, the picture was just to risqué

And that just should not be seen by mere mortals

• motojason

Posted September 25, 2002 - 12:44 PM

Post the PIC EGO we're all adults here. I suppose if it is that risque then you could use it for blackmail...

• keith_king

Posted September 26, 2002 - 01:27 AM

Hey "if you got it FLAUNT it baby" :) :D :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.