Umm, I need two rim locks for the rear.....

5 replies to this topic
  • Dodger

Posted September 24, 2002 - 04:36 AM

....anyone got a couple they don't need?? I haven't priced them online yet, so I don't even know how much they cost.........I'll explain WHY I need them once I get my photos downloaded, your going to get a kick out of it :) .....

Peace

Dodger :D :D

• Dodger

Posted September 26, 2002 - 04:31 AM

Thump..............sorry, needed to try one more time.

Dodger :) :D

• John_H

Posted September 26, 2002 - 05:50 AM

Knew I saw some somewhere. :) Rocky Mountain MC's catalog and made by Motion Pro. Not sure what size you need.

Rim width Part #
1.6.............06-1009 $10.99
1.85............06-1010 $10.99
2.15............06-1011 $11.99

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dodger

Posted September 26, 2002 - 06:35 AM

Ha.......I was just checking those out and was about to post on what size I need. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be the 1.6, and am guessing it is going to be the 2.15.........could anyone please verify this.

Glad to see they don't cost a fortune :) .......

Peace

Dodger :D :D

• Dodger

Posted September 26, 2002 - 06:49 AM

Sounds like I need the 2.15's, and a buddy of mine at CO Pwrspts is letting them go for $4.99ea. Man I'm lucky sometimes......

Thanks all.........

Dodger :) :D

• cnacc

Posted September 26, 2002 - 08:01 AM

Sorry no info in the service manual about rim lock size. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.